Nottinghamshire County Council’s mobile phone app – ‘MyNotts’ – is now available for residents to download.
The MyNotts app will make it quicker, easier, and more convenient for local people to access council services.
Residents can download the app on android or Apple phones; the app can be used to:
- Receive updates on school closures, check when school holidays are, and apply for school places
- Report highways issues, including potholes, faulty streetlights, and overgrown vegetation
- Find their closest Household Waste & Recycling Centre, and see what can be taken there
- Access information about care services offered by Nottinghamshire County Council
- See which events are happening in their local area and our three country parks
- Keep up to date with news from across Nottinghamshire
This is only the first phase of the app’s development. NCC would welcome feedback on areas of improvement, which you can provide directly via the app’s ‘Feedback’ section.