St Mary & All Saints Church, Willoughby
When churches are able to open for services, we will post details here.
- Our priority is to keep you safe and this comes with temporary changes to the way we behave in church:
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry
- Masks will be worn and spares available if you forget.
- On arrival, we will check that we have your contact details to satisfy the test and trace system, and you will be directed to a seat.
- Seats will be well spaced apart. Families or couples can, of course, sit together but different households will be 2 metres apart.
- The windows and door will be open to increase ventilation, so please wrap up warm if necessary!
- There will be an Order of Service which you may either take home or leave on your seat.
- We will not be permitted to sing.
- Readers will be asked to bring their own Bibles.
- The toilet and kitchen have to remain closed at present.
- When it is a Communion Service, we will be directed to come up one at a time and only receive the bread.
- We will not be able to shake hands for the Peace.
After the service, we wil need to exit in family groups, but do feel free to stay and chat in the churchyard, socially distanced, of course! We are sorry not to be able to provide refreshments at this stage.
We look forward to welcoming you to St Mary’s!
See below for contacts & services
Vicar, Stephen Hippisley-Cox | 01509 889706; email@example.com
Churchwarden, Helen Cox | 01509 880861 & Barbara Moody 01509 889442
Organist, Robert James-Weavell (ARCO) | 01509 853125
Tower Captain, George Dawson | 01509 880707